If you are:
Willing to take 20 minutes to learn a new system.
3. Would like to save time grading.
4. Would like to create, share, copy, or edit existing auto-graded Common Core quizzes.
5. Track student progress.
6. Create T/F, matching, multiple-choice, multiple answer, short answer, drag and drop, or essay questions.
Then proceed to
If NOT STOP and return to Prepdog.org!
1. Prepdog.com is NOT set up the same way that Prepdog.org is set up.
2. Prepdog.com includes custom teaching tools, click here to check it out, prepdog.org does NOT.
3. Prepdog.com does NOT have a full compliment of RIT band designed navigation, it uses Common Core taxonomy.
4. If you are a parent looking for simple RIT band practice tests return to prepdog.org.